Amino North America Corporation (ANAC) has relentlessly worked to build unmatched core competencies for North America’s manufacturers. Backed by our advanced sheet hydroforming technology, we’re able to transcend the limits of conventional stamping to form deep-drawn parts, delivering cost-effective solutions without compromising on form and style.
ANAC is particularly pleased to offer elite laser cutting services to all of our customers. In recent years, laser cutting has transformed industrial manufacturing, having a significant effect on the aerospace, automotive, electronics, semiconductor, and pharmaceutical industries. As part of our longstanding commitment to innovation, we’re proud to use this constantly evolving technology to help our clients heighten efficiency throughout the manufacturing process.
What Is Laser Cutting?
Laser cutting is a manufacturing method used to cut metal, plastics, wood, paper, and rubber. During the process, a specialized machine generates a high-powered laser and guides it with a motion control system supported by computer numerical control (CNC) or G-code. As soon as it strikes the material, the laser burns, melts, or vaporizes a segment of the material, resulting in a neatly cut edge with a polished and unblemished finish.
Introduced in the 1960s, laser cutting has since become an essential tool within the manufacturing industry. Its advantages include:
- Great accuracy
- Impressive cut quality
- High processing speed
- Small kerf
- A considerably smaller heat-affected zone compared to other thermal cutting processes
- Very low heat application
- Minimum material shrinkage
- The ability to cut intricate geometrical shapes, tiny holes, and beveled parts
- Complete compatibility with a wide array of materials
- Lack of contact between the material and the focusing head
How ANAC Can Help
Since our founding in 2005, ANAC has been an expert in laser cutting, providing outstanding services to OEMs of every size. We’re proud to operate some of the most advanced equipment in the industry, including:
- NTC TLM-610 DWST, a 3D 5-axis laser cutting machine with a stroke of 122” X 75” X 31” (3,100mm X 1,900mm X 800mm), high positioning accuracy within ±0.04mm (0.0016″) /300mm (12″), and a single-point starring head. The cutting path is easy to create by means of dedicated software, which is compatible with most CA software and works as a plug-in.
- DEA DELTA 3406, a gantry-type coordinate measuring machine (CMM) with a stroke of 128” X 72” X 54” (3,251.2mm X 1,828.8mm X 1,371.6mm). In addition, it has been retrofitted with air bearings to allow a best accuracy of 0.003mm.
Our laser cutting is designed to handle a number of common industrial materials, including:
- Ferrous metals
- Heavy plate
- Non-ferrous metals
- Stainless steel
- Thin metal
Laser cutting has become indispensable to heavy industry across North America. As a proud supporter of manufacturers in every industry, ANAC is eager to offer its expertise to any company looking to transform its production processes. If you’d like to explore our laser cutting services or discuss partnering with us, contact us today for more information!